Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Clothes, Clothes, Clothes


There are only 5 weeks before Spring Break, and I am super excited. Time is flying by and before I know it I’ll be in D.C. Before going to D.C., we are going to do community service at local church. Next Sunday, I have to but up a 7 a.m. and we will be heading to Corozan Ministries. Even though I will not like being up that early in the morning, I am excited to go help the community. I have never been that big on community service before but I think I am starting to turn a new leaf.

Since D.C. is coming up so quickly, one of my biggest concerns is packing. We are only allowed one carry on bag! This is a huge dilemma to me because I am an over packer. If I am going to stay overnight at someone’s house, I will pack enough clothes to last a week. I am already stressing of how I’m going to fit 2-3 weeks worth of clothes for a 9-day trip into one tiny bag. I know this is a superficial thing to worry about because we are going to D.C. to help people who do not even own 2-3 weeks worth of clothes. This is why I am excited for this trip because it will give me new a perspective on life because my problems are no where as critical as other people in the world.

Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io

No comments:

Post a Comment